No doubt! Canva is one of the biggest and most popular design platforms that come with user-friendly image editors. If you have not any idea about editing and graphic designing, then you can simply go for this platform. Here, we’ll provide you with a decent guide on Canva Free Trial.
It comes with all design solution for business that includes unlimited downloads from the library of 60 million. If you want to experience these spellbound features, then you should visit this platform.
Well, this trial offer is open to everyone. Yes, with Canva pro, you’ll get 30 days free trial with all advanced features and an unlimited number of images download.
So, with this pro version, you can create beautiful graphic design and social media posts as well. Here, through this article, we’ll provide you with the best idea on Canva free trial with all additional information.
What is Canva Pro?
Canva Pro is the premium version of Canva that comes with brilliant features. If you want to customize photos, social media posts, or other things, then you can do with this. Actually, here you’ll get 400000 free images, premium templates, and unlimited storage so and so.
That’s why with this, you’ll surely get to create a transparent background, resize your entire design, and customize all the things in your own way. So, it has massive popularity among marketers and designers as well.
With this, you can simply create a social media post, blog banner, infographics, invitation, documents so and so with several clicks.
Canva Pro For Free: 1 Month Pro Membership
Canva Pro Free trial; yes, it’s a spellbound step from Canva that it’s providing 30 days free trial to users.
That means you can simply access all the premium features of Canva. With this, you can simply download an unlimited number of photos, templates, and other things. In doing this, you don’t have to face any limitations.
Throughout this period, you’ll get to use 60 million free images. That will surely help you in improving your overall productivity as well.
Actually, this Canva free trial is interlinked with a one-year premium membership option. Yes, in this case, you have to choose a year subscription plan, and you’ll get an initial 30 days free trial with this.
How to Cancel Canva Free Trial?
If you’re not satisfied with the service of Canva pro, then you can simply cancel it. But, there is nothing to become disappointed. Yes, Canva Pro is the ultimate solution to all kinds of graphic design that is used in business-related purposes.
But the thing is, you have to cancel it within 30 days from the signup date. If you do so, then you won’t be charged a single penny.
In my opinion, if you’re conducting business and often need quality post, design, and customizing banners, then you should go with this super impressive Pro version of Canva.
Then, why are you waiting for? Try Canva pro for Free!
Can I Cancel My Canva Pro Subscription
Yes, you can cancel your Canva Pro premium Subscription. In this case, you just need to go account setting, then select a billing option and scroll down to the subscription and click on the cancel subscription.
One thing you should remember that Canva comes with a pause feature. Yes, you can pause the canva pro subscription for 3 months instead of cancelling it. So, it totally depends on you and your experience with Canva.
Step by Step Guide Canva Free Trial
Here, we’ll provide you step by step idea on how to get Canva Pro Free Version?
- Now click on Try Canva Pro Free for 30 Days.
- Now, select Canva pro yearly offer (Price: $9.95 a month invoiced annually)
- Then, enter your payment details credit card or PayPal,
- Don’t worry, you won’t be charged for an initial 30 days trial. It’s totally free for 30 days
- Then, click on “Claim my Free Trial Period,
- Done, after verifying your account, you’ll get full access to operate this Canva Pro account.
Note: If you don’t want to continue with Canva Pro, then you have to cancel this subscription within the initial 30 days trial period.
Feature of Canva Pro
What you’ll get to use within this Canva Pro Trail period! Here, we’ll focus on this particular point.
- Graphic Template: From canva pro, you can download more than 60,000 templates to make graphic design.
- Font Collection: Here, you’ll get 1,000+ font collection as well.
- Custom Design Elements: Canva comes with a vast number of design elements.
- Unlimited Download: It comes with a library of 60 million images, template sop, and so. You can simply use those with the pro version of Canva.
- Canva Stock Image: You’ll get high-quality stock images with Canva.
- Resize your Images: You can resize your customized content at the time of download and also directly share it on social media.
- Background Removal: Canva pro is a spellbound tool to remove the transparent background and create the best quality photos.
- Animation: With this, you can create Animation GIFs by several clicks.
Is it worth it to pay for Canva Pro (Pricing)?
Well, Canva comes with a free version. If you want to explore basic features like simple editing, photo customization, etc., that you can do with Canva Free version.
But, if you want to explore all specific features, including best quality photo download, hard customization, social post customization, etc., then you have to go with the Canva Pro Premium subscription.
If you’re in marketing and often customize social media posts, logo, design infographics so and so then it’s crucial to have canva pro.
In my opinion, every marketer should have canva pro even I’m using the pro version of Canva for the last three years. So, I strongly suggest using Canva pro to improve your productivity.
So, in my opinion, Canva Pro Subscription is totally worthy!
- The monthly plan charges $12.95 per team member per month.
- It takes $9.95 per team member per month in an annual plan of Canva pro.
- It charges $30 per team member per month in Canva Enterprise Plan.
No doubt! The pro plan will be beneficial for a small business owner or individual use. Or, if you have a large team, then you should go with an enterprise plan.
If you use these Canva Coupon Codes, then you’ll get some additional discounts.
If you often like to customize, design, and create social media post, blog post, and other things then without a single doubt Canva pro help you a lot.
Here, we’ve covered a lot of things, including the canva free trial and all additional information. This discussion will surely help you to make the best decision on this.
I hope you like this content on the Pro version of Canva. If you like, then hit the sharing button and share it with your friends. Stay tuned for the next update, and thanks for reading.